Okay, where has the time gone!! Jacob started his first day of pre-kindegarten today! It really is just pre-school but since the school district coordinates and pays for it, it seems a little more intense!! I told him on the way to school that I was going to find a machine to make him small again and then I would carry him around in my pocket FOREVER!! He promptly told me that he was going to get bigger and I could not stop it. I wish!! I enjoy watching all of the new things he can do and love the age he is right now, but I have been getting very sentimental lately and thinking back to when he was just a baby. This has been evident too since my baby goddaughter Maddie started college at UW this week. I was a freshman in the dorms when she was born and now she is a freshman in the dorms. My god- Jacob and Noah will be next!! Ok, so that is overreacting a little.
Jacob made sure that I stayed until he went into his room. I watched him listen like a big boy when his name was called and quietly line up. Another kid, budged in line in front of him a few minutes later and Jacob mouthed to me and used sign language to make sure I knew he cut in line ahead of him. All was good, and he marched off to circle time on the carpet.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Da Boys" back in 2007


No comments:
Post a Comment